To purchase books or talks online, please follow these simple steps:
You can print these instructions out by clicking the cog-wheel icon on the top right of this page.
- Choose which category you want (Sundial House Books, Sundial House Compilations, Other Books or Talks) by click on the Buy Now Button
Click on the Add to Cart button for each product you want
You can click the back button and go to other categories to add more items to your shopping cart
You can also edit your shopping cart here or later.
- Click Proceed to checkout
- If you have login details, click the Login button, under Identification, and log in with your username and password, and jump to step 8
- If you are a first-time buyer or a guest, click the Guest button (circled in red below):
- Fill in your email and address details. Note that you need to select your Country before selecting the State (circled in blue below)
- Then click Next (circled in red below)
- On the next page, choose your postal method preference, and click Finish (circled in red below)
- You will then be taken to the PayPal website, where you can pay using a credit card or your PayPal account if you have one.
- Please note: To use Paypal you must log in with your Paypal email address. If that address isn't accepted that is because you aren't using the address that Paypal has in its records. If that is the case, you need to login to Paypal and check what email address Paypal have recorded for you.
- Follow the PayPal instructions.
- Once you have paid, you can return to our website. You will also receive a confirmation email which has a link for your invoice.
- Please check your spam box if you don't see the confirmation email.
- If the item you have ordered is a book or compilation we will ship that to you.
Downloading a Purchased Item
- If the item is a talk, you will find a link on your confirmation email to download the item(s), and a link for your invoice. This link will remain active for one month only.
- If you have a login to the website you can also follow these steps to use your Accounts Control Panel
If you have trouble with this process, please contact us and we can help you.